Draft OpenID 2.x User Experience working group charter

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 16:14:19 UTC 2010

Depends on how you define those things, I suppose — but generally focused on
the user interaction around identifying oneself, or one's identity or
attribute/claims provider, going through the interaction of talking to your
provider and authenticating, and then having the authentication messages
passed back to a relying party, followed by information related to whether
the response passes muster or not.

Sounds convoluted, but we're basically looking at providing some guidelines
around how to get the UI/UX stuff right around OpenID flows.

Chris