Popup flow

Allen Tom atom at yahoo-inc.com
Sun Sep 20 17:47:58 UTC 2009

Hi Marc,

Sure you can blog about the work the community has been doing make the
OpenID sign-in experience more user friendly. Everything in the UI
Extension is public knowledge, and Google, Yahoo, and MySpace all
support the popup functionality.

We'll be blogging about this on openid.net next week.

LMK if you have any questions
Allen