Popup flow

Steven Livingstone-Perez weblivz at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 20 17:07:04 UTC 2009

Perhaps an obvious one, but separate from the popup experience the lang-pref and perhaps other parts could be really useful in mobile experiences.

I only say as the document currently reads (from the overview etc) that it is directed toward the popup experience whereas i can see this as being particularly uses extension consisting of separate modules that can be put together no matter how you intend the experience to be... an OpenID UX cookbook so to speak.

For example, perhaps a "Usability" namespace could be used (and perhaps extended) to support users with disabilities of some kind.

steven
http://livz.org