Login, sign in, ... what?

Zoja Bajbutovic zoja at lol.ba
Thu Nov 12 09:26:41 UTC 2009

This discussion tends to come up every once in a while on the IxDA
mailing list.
It's usually around 'Login / Logout' || 'Log in / Log out' || 'Log In /
Log Out' || 'Sign in / Sign out' || 'Sign In / Sign Out'. And there's
also 'Sign up'.

Might be interesting to check what UX community already discussed there:
- Terms for log in / out
http://old.nabble.com/Terms-for-log-in---out-td6992889.html#a6998498

- Consistent Usage of Log In/Log Out versus Login/Logout
http://old.nabble.com/Consistent-Usage-of-Log-In-Log-Out-versus-Login-Logout-td24912307.html#a24922847

I think that it would be nice to come up with a recommendation.

All the best,
Zoja Bajbutovic