Test your OP popup flow

Steven Livingstone-Pérez weblivz at hotmail.com
Thu May 14 22:11:45 UTC 2009

Very nice - tried it (in Chrome) with my own provider and worked first time.

Would be nice if the popup window in the 3rd party OpenID provider could
resize to fit (i got a very small window). Ideally if this became a standard
the 3rd party could be told it is to be displayed in a popup and i could
resize the window (and even fit the display).

Maybe this is part of the plans though ....

Nice work!

--
steven
http://livz.org