MySpace OpenID Popup spotted in the wild

Johannes Ernst jernst+openid.net at netmesh.us
Fri May 1 18:18:56 UTC 2009

Seems there are two places where the browser could help:

1. Conveying the user's preferred OP to a new RP (or giving a choice
of OPs)

2. Assisting the authentication ceremony between OP and user, in
particular in the case where it is initiated by an RP.

When I posted, I just thought of the second one because of the
potential for phishing. Good catch of the other.