Address Bar

jDavid jdavid.net at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 16:19:44 UTC 2009

has anyone noticed that the verified by visa process happens in an iframe?
i know they are using SSL, but since the two processes are similar i thought
maybe there is something to learn from noticing that.

Justin Kruger -- Sr. Software Engineer - MySpace MDP
http://jDavid.net
jDavid.net at gmail.com

Anton Freeman: Vincent! How are you doing this Vincent? How have you done
any of this? We have to go back.
Vincent: It's too late for that. We're closer to the other side.
Anton Freeman: What other side? You wanna drown us both?
Vincent: You wanna know how I did it? This is how I did it Anton. I never
saved anything for the swim back.