Auth flows for web widgets?

Allen Tom atom at yahoo-inc.com
Wed Mar 18 02:19:09 UTC 2009

My best guess for when the WG will be formed is at the end of March,
after the OpenID Membership votes (and hopefully approves) the formation
of the WG. Given that it took 6 weeks to create the WG, we'd probably
want to spend a week writing the spec before sending it out, so I'd
expect it to be out sometime around April 10th.

Allen