Auth flows for web widgets?

Allen Tom atom at yahoo-inc.com
Tue Mar 17 20:54:19 UTC 2009

I'm very confident that we'll see a greatly improved (and less clunky)
popup auth flows for OpenID and for OAuth pretty soon. The overall flow
will be similar to the iGoogle Gadget demo, however future versions of
this flow will probably have much smaller and more streamlined content
within the popup.

Stay tuned!
Allen