Problem using delegated identity

Brian Kissel bkissel at janrain.com
Fri Jan 23 18:50:54 UTC 2009

Ahmad,

Your X-XRDS-Location HTTP header points to
http://ahmad.gharbeia.org/xrds, which is an empty file.  RPX is
discovering that file, but then doesn't know what to do because there
isn't any useful information in it.  See the output below.

brianellin at r4d: $ wget -S http://ahmad.gharbeia.org/
--2009-01-22<http://ahmad.gharbeia.org/--2009-01-22> 12:00:27--  http://ahmad.gharbeia.org/
Resolving ahmad.gharbeia.org... 65.98.14.226
Connecting to ahmad.gharbeia.org<http://ahmad.gharbeia.org>|65.98.14.226|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response...
 HTTP/1.1 200 OK