Again: What's the good in OpenID for me?

Márcio Vinícius Pinheiro marcioviniciusmp at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 01:58:26 UTC 2009

Dear Joseph,

I'm sorry if didn't look polite (maybe it's because language barrier - I'm
Brazilian). And I didn't wanted to act like a troll. I made a question
(actually 2 questions), I receipt some answers (some of them I didn't like)
and I decided to give my impressions about my experience with all OpenID
thing. I thought "OpenID user experience" list was the right place for this.

Thank you for your explanation, although I (as a lay user) didn't understand
much (after the part with "XRI TC at OASIS"). I wanted to be helpful, but
now I know you don't want this kind of help. I can't help better than this
way. I'll keep my place as end-user and hope for someday OpenID finally
works.

Please accept my apologies and thanks. End of history.

P.S.: Marc, your comment was helpless and dispensable. Didn't you get the
first line of Joseph's message?
--
- - - ·
Márcio Vinícius Pinheiro