MySpace OpenID Popup spotted in the wild

Santosh Rajan santrajan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 09:34:32 UTC 2009

David Christiansen-6 wrote:

> So what we are needing - is an inline window...with an modal address
> bar :working:

I dont think it is possible. You can only rely on the browser window to show
the proper location bar.

> Another potential downside I can see is that we would also be mandating
> that the user's browser had javascript enabled, is this a good thing?
> maybe
> not even an issue.

This is not an issue. 99% of the users have javascript enabled. I have seen
this subject discussed over and over again in javascript circles.

-----

Santosh Rajan
http://santrajan.blogspot.com http://santrajan.blogspot.com