Mugshot has an interesting login form

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 23:34:47 UTC 2008

What I find interesting about this is that they default to sending you a
login URL by email... i.e. you enter an email address and they email you a
link to sign in. I think this might be true for sign up as well.
Notably this is the default flow of Emailtoid.

It means you have to have handy access to your email address, but you at
least don't need to remember a password.

Chris