[diso-project] Re: [OpenID] OpenID Accessibility

Joseph A Holsten joseph at josephholsten.com
Sun Nov 2 17:13:04 UTC 2008

Has anyone specifically focused on the issues of phishing and
accessibility? I know the default reader for mac 10.4 doesn't even
try to say the url when it changes. Academic literature on the
subject seems scarce. [1] Is phishing resistance outside the scope of
OAuth and OpenID accessability?

[1] http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1450455

http://josephholsten.com