Any PHP library that does NOT require PEAR?

Pádraic Brady padraic.brady at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 08:38:51 UTC 2008

Hi Ivo,

Apart from JanRain's library I don't know of any other currently released OpenID library requiring PEAR? I have a PHP5 library in progress but there are only some devel level downloads.

In any case, PEAR may be installed on a shared host since your current one is undoubtedly unchangeable. You should review the PEAR manual or look for instructions on installing PEAR to a shared host on Google. It's a common question with at least 4 methods for getting there.

Best regards,
Paddy

Pádraic Brady

http://blog.astrumfutura.com