Open Connect - A UX proposal for the OpenStack

Wed Dec 17 22:06:41 UTC 2008

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 1:36 AM, Allen Tom <atom at yahoo-inc.com> wrote:
> I like how MySpace says this on their login screen:
>
> Always make sure you're visiting the real myspace.com!
>
> Check the URL in your browser.
> Make sure it begins with http://www.myspace.com/
> If ANY OTHER PAGE asks for your info, DON'T LOG IN!

That is indeed a good idea, but the message is too long and will need
careful design to be sure that the end-user (probably non-tech) will
actually read it. We might need to symbolize the above steps in some
sort of icon that is part of the OpenID 'brand'.

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.
  Alexandru Popescu