Again: What's the good in OpenID for me?

Márcio Vinícius Pinheiro marcioviniciusmp at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 20:41:57 UTC 2008

Does anyone read this list?

I made a question, let me write it again:

I'm a user of Google, Blogger, Yahoo!, Flickr, Launchpad, and other stuff.
The openid.net says "OpenID eliminates the need for multiple usernames
across different websites, simplifying your online experience."
BUT I still have several usernames across different websites (all of them
with openID)?
in the end what's the benefit of OpenID for me?

Let me go further:
How can I make Yahoo know that "mviniciusmp" on Yahoo' systems is the same
of "marcioviniciusmp" on Google' systems? I still have different accounts. I
have many OpenIDs just because they invited me to create separated IDs.

So again: What's the good in OpenID for me?

--
- - - ·
Márcio Vinícius Pinheiro
marciovinicius at tugamail.com