The CardSpace factor

George Fletcher gffletch at aol.com
Fri Feb 16 21:33:04 UTC 2007

Drummond Reed wrote:
> The only downside is that both end out with the initials PPID. Maybe the
> public one could be PUBPID?

Maybe we could use DIPP (Directed Identity Public Persona) since it's
just PPID backwards and the two are "sort of " opposites :-)

In reality, I'm horrible with names and acronyms so well leave that to
those more gifted than I.  I just thought the phrase captured the intent
of the claim.

Thanks,
George