CardSpace User Experience

Johannes Ernst jernst+openid.net at netmesh.us
Thu Nov 16 17:16:40 UTC 2006

We took a lot of screen shots of the CardSpace user experience, as
implemented in .NET 3.0, which recently came out.

For your browsing pleasure:
     http://netmesh.org/odds-ends/cardspace-screenshots/

While CardSpace obviously uses a card-based paradigm, and WS-*
protocols under the hood, I think it is worthwhile to look at it even
from an OpenID perspective. I know that Microsoft did some serious
thinking about it and lots of user testing.

Of course, you can run it yourself, which might be more fun and more
instructive. Download here:
     http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?
FamilyID=10cc340b-f857-4a14-83f5-25634c3bf043&DisplayLang=en

Cheers,

Johannes.

Johannes Ernst
NetMesh Inc.