Call directed identity "anonymous login"? (was RE: concerns about each user having a unique "URL")

Dick Hardt dick at sxip.com
Sun Nov 12 20:51:43 UTC 2006

Peter

wrt. Q1:

I think private identifier maps well for people. Our UX testing has
found people understand that no one sees it. Not sure they need to
understand much more then that.

wrt. Q2

We have used the term Homesite. People know it is a "URL thing". Keep
in mind most people don't know what a URL is. They know a web
address. Remember it is called an address bar in browsers.

See this screenshot:
	http://whobar.org/screenshots

This discussion should probably be moved over the the user experience
list, cc'ed.

-- Dick