user experience discussions?

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 02:06:40 UTC 2006

Absolutely. I'm definitely a bit swamped lately, but I'll tell you two things.

1. I'm working on some posts on this stuff that should be helpful.
2. I'm also planning to host an identity summit of sorts in the
not-too-distant future. I had a good chat with Kim Cameron and think
that the issues we need to address on this list are going to affect
any and all attempts at SSO. And while there's lots of research to go,
we have new opportunies, constraints and stakeholders that haven't
been present in previous discussions.

If anyone's interested in the latter, let me know. It's not a
right-away thing, but something after IIW.

Chris