user experience discussions?

Johannes Ernst jernst+openid.net at netmesh.us
Mon Nov 6 01:36:12 UTC 2006

Hi Dick,

see, all it takes is a post from you and people speak up ... ;-)

I'd really think we should spend a bit of time collecting what people
have implemented so far out there, and see what we can learn from it
before trying to embark on defining the one true way, if there's such
a thing ...

On Nov 4, 2006, at 17:21, Dick Hardt wrote:

> Johannes:  Have not seen any traffic on this list. How do you want to
> move forward on the issues brought up?
>
> -- Dick

Johannes Ernst
NetMesh Inc.