user experience discussions?

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 02:12:11 UTC 2006

Two questions might be: who's on this list already and where should
promote the list to gain uptake? I don't presume that everyone
interested in OpenID UE was on the former list when this one was
announced; the big question is: how do we attract the right people now
that we've created a space for them to come together?

I know I've been busy lately, but I would like to see more web dev
folks on here... Also, I'll move over some conversations we were
having about the WordPress plugin on to this list to get a real world
implementation on the table.

Anyone else?

Chris