Login dialog strawman based on IIW discussion

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 18:17:59 UTC 2006

I hate to be a poo-pooer without a better alternative, but I have
strong concerns about the complexity of this approach and its fidelity
in multiple mediums and devices.

I think we need a series of straight forward use cases and narratives
to drive this work -- since UX work is all about context.

Anyway, I've been spending time talking with Technorati and Ma.gnolia
about their experiences and implemenations and I think they have a lot
to offer around the issue currently being discussed.

I've proposed to them that they ought write up their pre and post
conditions and what questions that had in developing their user flows.
As Magnolia has a very good implementation and Technorati is just
getting started, having them engaged in this conversation would be
really valuable... And I do think they're on this list, so I'll
encourage them to come out from the shadows! ;)

Chris