Login dialog strawman based on IIW discussion

Mike Ozburn mike.ozburn at onya.biz
Sun Dec 10 23:52:38 UTC 2006

Thanks for pointing that out.  I would urge everyone to avoid trying to
create a "competitive advantage" by competing on ways to implement the
login/registration process.  In fact, I think the better job we do as a
community to create a great user experience that becomes
"self-reinforcing" across the web, the faster we'll see an uptake of
OpenID by both website owners and users.  Getting it right early and
reinforcing a common experience will benefit everyone.