Login dialog strawman based on IIW discussion

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 19:52:13 UTC 2006

I really think we should look to the Blogger/WordPress model where
there a bar across the top of every page you're logged in to.

It would further be interesting if every site that uses OpenID had one
of these bars, but in the unauthenticated state by default.

A "ribbon" across the top like this would clearly communicate
consistency and also relate to existing trends and interface design.
Heck if we got Blogger and WordPress to play along, we'd have the
standard set!

Chris

--
Chris Messina