Login dialog strawman based on IIW discussion

John Panzer jpanzer at aol.net
Sun Dec 10 19:11:11 UTC 2006

Logged-in states are often signalled with links like "Sign out" or "Sign
out /nickname/" in the header of the page.  Is it useful to provide
information like the following?

o The fact that the system has logged the user in with an OpenID, not
just a local identifier or nickname
o "Who am I today on this site?"

-John