Announcing OpenID Attribute Properties Draft 1

Drummond Reed drummond.reed at cordance.net
Mon Sep 25 23:25:58 UTC 2006

Sounds like some crossed communications wires. In any case, Johannes and I
have been working on something we think can provide a high degree of interop
not just for OpenID attribute exchange, but across other systems that will
need to interop with OpenID (Higgins, CardSpace, SAML, etc.)

He and I have a call to further bake it tomorrow, after which we'll get
something posted. Looking at how it will interop with
http://openid.net/specs/openid-attribute-properties-list-1_0-01.html is a
good place to start.

Dick, we should probably schedule a call with you and Barry and whomever
else wants to discuss the vocabulary interop issues later this week.

=Drummond