Authentication 2.0 Draft 9

Drummond Reed drummond.reed at cordance.net
Wed Sep 20 23:56:18 UTC 2006

Larry,

Great. I'm comfortable with it any way you and David and the other active
editors want to manage it. I always prefer providing access to a wiki rather
than not because it makes it easy to go in and make small updates and change
errors even if the major lifting is handled by a set of wiki gardeners who
are intimately involved.

I'll just wait for posts by whomeever is managing the wiki about how they'd
like to proceed.

=Drummond