Authentication 2.0 - Draft 9

Recordon, David drecordon at verisign.com
Mon Sep 11 00:06:24 UTC 2006

I've just compiled the Authentication Draft 9 XML and uploaded it on http://openid.net/specs.bml.  Larry Drebes has graciously volunteered to write-up the changes from 1.1 as well as the current list of open issues.  The goal would be to resolve these open issues, using this list, for draft 10.

Moving forward, the listed authors (editors) will continue to produce drafts, discussing the issues with all of you on this list, and then when we feel we're ready for a final draft we'll make sure this list agrees.

Cool? Cool!

--David