PROPOSAL: OpenID Form Clarification (A.4)

Dick Hardt dick at sxip.com
Sun Oct 22 01:23:26 UTC 2006

Missed that section. It is not clear what the return_to URL is though.

The return_to URL may not be the same thing as the action URL from
the login form. What we wanted was the action URL since we want to
POST openid_identifier=<OpenID URI> to that URL. This would be a
different message then the indirect response message from the IdP
which is signed etc.

I think this is the right direction, we just need to clarify more
what that end point is.

-- Dick