OpenID Login Page Link Tag (was RE: PROPOSAL: OpenID Form Clarification (A.4))

Johannes Ernst jernst+openid.net at netmesh.us
Fri Oct 20 05:03:25 UTC 2006

Chris, I'm a little slow here, please bear with me. What's the
reasoning for "without accessing other resources"?

I am with you if you said "we can't ask a user agent to first do a
MIME type of XRDS". But what's the difference between adding a new ad-
hoc link tag in the HTML to the Yadis tag in the HTML or the HTTP
header?

Johannes Ernst
NetMesh Inc.