pre announce: Java and Perl libraries

Recordon, David drecordon at verisign.com
Wed Oct 18 14:34:35 UTC 2006

Dick,
Good news, but I guess I already knew about this. :P

Will Sxip be contributing these libraries to the Heraldry project
(http://incubator.apache.org/projects/heraldry.html) like JanRain has
already done with their 1.1 libraries, intends to do with their 2.0
libraries, and VeriSign has done with our IdP?  I'd be happy to help
facilitate your developers getting the needed accounts within the Apache
Software Foundation to make this happen.

--David