Consolidated Delegate Proposal

Dick Hardt dick at sxip.com
Wed Oct 18 07:31:30 UTC 2006

Thanks Drummond, I think that clarifies where we are for me
somewhat ... I have some thoughts on how we might move forward on
bringing those world views inline that I will share tomorrow.

Having looked over my recent posts, I am clearly not writing crisp,
clear text at this point this evening.

-- Dick