Questions about OpenID Attribute Properties Draft 1

Evert | Rooftop evertpot at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 21:25:14 UTC 2006

I don't know if I'm allowed to vote, but I really don't like the idea of
delicious, amazon and flickr in there..

I'm sure there is a way to simply allow adding any type of url and as
much url's as you want.. Based on the domain name people will
be able to figure out if its a flickr profile, or amazon etc..

Evert