[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] MODRNA WG @ Tue Apr 13, 2021 preliminary minutes
philippe.clement at orange.com
philippe.clement at orange.com
Tue Apr 13 14:47:29 UTC 2021
Please find below the preliminary minutes of our MODRNA call on Tuesday April 13th 2021.
Let me know of any error or misunderstanding.
Bjorn Hjelm (Verizon), Philippe Clement, Anatoly Lunin (?), Joseph Heenan (Authlete / OIF), Petteri Stenius (Ubisecure), Charles Marais (Orange), Mike Engan
Adoption of the Agenda [Bjorn/John]
Nothing to report from GSMA
• Identity Management Day, April 13
OIF is sponsoring.
• GSMA Financial Services Community Meeting #4: The Malicious Mobile Threat Landscape<https://www.gsma.com/identity/gsma_events/fscm4>, April 15
• IIW Spring 2021, April 20-22
• OpenID Foundation Spring 2021 Workshop (Virtual)<https://openid.net/2021/03/01/registration-open-for-openid-foundation-virtual-workshop-april-29-2021/>, April 29
• OpenID Foundation-GSMA Workshop, June
Target the week of June 7th for the GSMA workshop. Date will be confirmed and agenda communicated. Planned to have a presentation of Zeneky and the OIF certification program among other items.
• Identiverse<https://identiverse.com/>, June 21-23
OpenID Certification<https://openid.net/certification/> for MODRNA
• User Questioning API<https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/issues?status=new&status=open&component=UQAPI> [Nicolas/Charles/James]
==> Charles (with Nicolas) to close issues and merge PR, Joseph is OK.
Do we need to take it as a new implementers draft? Before going to publication, interoperability tests to do.
Next steps: merge PR into existing draft, then share the updated draft with working group, then call Mike Jones to present it as implementers draft. Before publication, assure interoperability tests.
• MODRNA CIBA Profile<https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/issues?status=new&status=open&component=MODRNA%20Profile%20CIBA> [Dave/Gonzalo/Axel]
• CIBA Core<https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/issues?status=new&status=open&component=CIBA> [Dave/Brian/Gonzalo/Axel]
#197: Clearer Binding Message Verification<https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/issues/197/clearer-binding-message-verification>
• MODRNA Registration Profile<https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/issues?status=new&status=open&component=Registration> [Bjorn]
#180: Revocation of a software statment<https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/issues/180/revocation-of-a-software-statment>
To be included in the next meeting discussion.
==> Charles and Nicolas to present Orange position at the next meeting
==> Mike Engan to prepare a presentation about discovery profile for next meeting
Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.
This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Openid-specs-mobile-profile