[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] MODRNA WG

Brian Campbell bcampbell at pingidentity.com
Tue Jul 7 14:39:08 UTC 2020


Belated apologies from me as well. Had a conflict this morning.

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020, 6:55 AM Dave Tonge <dave.tonge at moneyhub.com> wrote:

> Apologies, but I can't make the meeting today.
>
> I've left a comment on issue 179
>
> Dave
>
>
> On Tue, 7 Jul 2020 at 06:43, Hjelm, Bjorn <bjorn.hjelm at verizonwireless.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Agenda
>>
>>    - Roll Call
>>    - Adoption of the Agenda [Bjorn/John]
>>    - External Organizations
>>    - GSMA [Gautam]
>>          - Mobile Connect R3 Next Steps [Orange]
>>          - Working Group Updates
>>    - Specification Status
>>    - Authentication Profile
>>       <https://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-modrna-authentication-1_0.html>
>>       [Jörg/John]
>>       - MODRNA CIBA Profile
>>       <https://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-modrna-client-initiated-backchannel-authentication-profile-1_0.html>
>>       [Bjorn]
>>       - Discovery Profile
>>       <https://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-modrna-discovery-1_0.html>
>>       [Bjorn]
>>       - Registration Profile
>>       <https://openid.net/wordpress-content/uploads/2014/04/draft-mobile-registration-01.html>
>>       [Bjorn]
>>       - Account Porting
>>       <https://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-account-porting-1_0.html>
>>       - User Questioning API
>>       <https://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-user-questioning-api-1_0.html>
>>       [Hubert]
>>    - OpenID Certification for MODRNA
>>    - Issue Tracker
>>       - CIBA Core
>>       <https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/issues?status=new&status=open&component=CIBA>
>>       [Dave/Brian]
>>          - Issue #179
>>          <https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/issues/179/bearer-token-on-client-notification>
>>       - Authentication Profile
>>       <https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/issues?status=new&status=open&component=Authentication>
>>        [Jörg/John]
>>       - Registration Profile
>>       <https://openid.net/wordpress-content/uploads/2014/04/draft-mobile-registration-01.html>
>>       [Bjorn]
>>          - Issue #180
>>          <https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/issues/180/revocation-of-a-software-statment>
>>       - MODRNA CIBA Profile
>>       <https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/issues?status=new&status=open&component=MODRNA%20Profile%20CIBA>
>>        [Dave/Gonzalo/Axel]
>>       - Discovery Profile
>>       <https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/issues?status=new&status=open&component=Discovery>
>>        [Torsten/John]
>>    - AOB
>>
>> BR,
>> Bjorn
>>
>
>
> --
> Dave Tonge
> CTO
> [image: Moneyhub Enterprise]
> <http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fmoneyhubenterprise.com%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGUnR5opJv5S1uZOVg8aISwPKAv3A>
> Moneyhub Financial Technology, 5th Floor, 10 Temple Back, Bristol, BS1 6FL
> t: +44 (0)117 280 5120
>
> Moneyhub Enterprise is a trading style of Moneyhub Financial Technology
> Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct
> Authority ("FCA"). Moneyhub Financial Technology is entered on the
> Financial Services Register (FRN 809360) at *https://register.fca.org.uk/
> <https://register.fca.org.uk/>*. Moneyhub Financial Technology is
> registered in England & Wales, company registration number  06909772 .
> Moneyhub Financial Technology Limited 2019 ©
>
> DISCLAIMER: This email (including any attachments) is subject to
> copyright, and the information in it is confidential. Use of this email or
> of any information in it other than by the addressee is unauthorised and
> unlawful. Whilst reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any attachments
> are virus-free, it is the recipient's sole responsibility to scan all
> attachments for viruses. All calls and emails to and from this company may
> be monitored and recorded for legitimate purposes relating to this
> company's business. Any opinions expressed in this email (or in any
> attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the
> opinions of Moneyhub Financial Technology Limited or of any other group
> company.
>
> Moneyhub Enterprise is a trading style of Moneyhub Financial Technology
> Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct
> Authority ("FCA"). Moneyhub Financial Technology is entered on the
> Financial Services Register (FRN 809360) at https://register.fca.org.uk/.
> Moneyhub Financial Technology is registered in England & Wales, company
> registration number 06909772. Moneyhub Financial Technology Limited 2020 ©
> Moneyhub Enterprise, Regus Building, Temple Quay, 1 Friary, Bristol, BS1
> 6EA.
>
> DISCLAIMER: This email (including any attachments) is subject to
> copyright, and the information in it is confidential. Use of this email or
> of any information in it other than by the addressee is unauthorised and
> unlawful. Whilst reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any attachments
> are virus-free, it is the recipient's sole responsibility to scan all
> attachments for viruses. All calls and emails to and from this company may
> be monitored and recorded for legitimate purposes relating to this
> company's business. Any opinions expressed in this email (or in any
> attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the
> opinions of Moneyhub Financial Technology Limited or of any other group
> company.
>
>

-- 
_CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you._
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.openid.net/pipermail/openid-specs-mobile-profile/attachments/20200707/21e0c253/attachment.html>


More information about the Openid-specs-mobile-profile mailing list