[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] MODRNA WG - Next Week

Don Thibeau don at oidf.org
Tue Jun 2 16:45:14 UTC 2020

Thanks Bjorn
Adding Mike L

@David looking forward to hearing the latest

On Jun 2, 2020, at 2:56 AM, Hjelm, Bjorn <Bjorn.Hjelm at VerizonWireless.com<mailto:Bjorn.Hjelm at VerizonWireless.com>> wrote:

All,
As I'm preparing the agenda for next week's call, June 9, I wanted to let you know that David Pollington will be presenting on a new GSMA initiative on Automotive Identity.

As part of our working relationship with GSMA and engage in the use cases being discussed to help explore how OpenID Connect can assist in providing a solution, I encourage you to attend this presentation and hear what David has to present.

BR,
Bjorn

--
Don Thibeau : Executive Director, OpenID Foundation
Email: don at oidf.org<mailto:don at oidf.org>