[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] [EXTERNAL] Re: [Openid-specs-ab] Bitbucket migration plan suggestions

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Apr 2 01:38:30 UTC 2020

The conversion at https://bitbucket.org/edmund_jay/eap/commits/ got the usernames wrong in some cases.  You can see a bunch of my commits labelled as “mbj” and if you hover over “mbj” it says “This user cannot be matched to an Atlassian account”.

Whereas the conversion at https://bitbucket.org/edmund_jay/connect/commits/ got the usernames right.

Can you please re-do the EAP conversion in the same way that you did the trial Connect conversion?  I suspect that going through GitHub, where the usernames are different for some people, is what screwed it up.

                                                       Thanks,
                                                       -- Mike