[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] Bitbucket migration plan suggestions

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed Apr 1 22:28:12 UTC 2020

There are several active Bitbucket Mercurial repositories that we need to migrate to Git.  Those I am sure that we need to migrate are:

  *   https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect
  *   https://bitbucket.org/openid/openid.bitbucket.org
  *   https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile
  *   https://bitbucket.org/openid/eap

Because eap is the smallest and least critical, I propose that we migrate it first.  I'm good with us doing that right away.  If you agree, Edmund and Nat, can you migrate it now and report back to us on how it went?

After that, I'd propose to do them in the order (2) openid.bitbucket.org, (3) mobile, (4) connect.

Also, when we migrate openid.bitbucket.org, let's change the name to openid.bitbucket.io, since its content is now at https://openid.bitbucket.io/.

                                                       Thanks,