[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] MODRNA WG call on Nov 12th 2019 preliminary minutes

Dave Tonge dave.tonge at momentumft.co.uk
Tue Nov 12 16:00:09 UTC 2019

Dear WG

We now have pull requests for all remaining CIBA issues:

User Code editorial changes:
https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/pull-requests/76
Update references: https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/pull-requests/75
Long polling: https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/pull-requests/69
Guidance around clients who poll too quickly:
https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/pull-requests/74
Auth Req Id character restrictions:
https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/pull-requests/73
Guidance around detecting errors is JSON response not just status code:
https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/pull-requests/72
Clarification around the use of non string JSON types in signed auth
request: https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/pull-requests/71

It would be great to get any comments on these so that we can hopefully
merge them by the time of the next call and then move towards the next
implementers draft.

Thanks

Dave

--
Dave Tonge
CTO

Moneyhub Enterprise is a trading style of Moneyhub Financial Technology
Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct
Authority ("FCA"). Moneyhub Financial Technology is entered on the
Financial Services Register (FRN 809360) at fca.org.uk/register.
Moneyhub Financial
Technology is registered in England & Wales, company registration number
06909772 .
Moneyhub Financial Technology Limited 2018 ©

DISCLAIMER: This email (including any attachments) is subject to copyright,
and the information in it is confidential. Use of this email or of any
information in it other than by the addressee is unauthorised and unlawful.
Whilst reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any attachments are
virus-free, it is the recipient's sole responsibility to scan all
attachments for viruses. All calls and emails to and from this company may
be monitored and recorded for legitimate purposes relating to this
company's business. Any opinions expressed in this email (or in any
attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the
opinions of Moneyhub Financial Technology Limited or of any other group
company.