[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] [Openid-specs-fapi] CIBA Development

Rob Otto robotto at pingidentity.com
Sun Jul 29 10:48:28 UTC 2018

I am also in support of this proposal.

Rob

On Sun, 29 Jul 2018 at 08:18, Ralph Bragg via Openid-specs-fapi <

<https://www.pingidentity.com>[image: Ping Identity]
<https://www.pingidentity.com>
Rob Otto
EMEA Field CTO/Solutions Architect
robertotto at pingidentity.com

c: +44 (0) 777 135 6092
Connect with us: [image: Glassdoor logo]
<https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Ping-Identity-EI_IE380907.11,24.htm>
[image:
LinkedIn logo] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/21870> [image: twitter
logo] <https://twitter.com/pingidentity> [image: facebook logo]