[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] MODRNA WG Call Notes
Bjorn.Hjelm at VerizonWireless.com
Tue Nov 28 10:25:59 UTC 2017
1. Roll Call
* Attending: Jörg (DT) , Gonzalo (Telefonica), Petteri (Ubisecure), Gautam (GSMA), Siva (GSMA), Bjorn (Verizon)
* Regrets: Philippe (Orange), John (Yubico)
2. Adoption of the Agenda
* The agenda was adopted.
3. Liaisons Updates
* Siva provided a brief update on the DoB Match and Login_hint_token status.
4. Working Group Updates
* The update from the FAPI WG meeting in London was deferred to next call.
5. Work Planning
* Bjorn stated the goal of getting OpenID Connect MODRNA Authentication Profile<http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-modrna-authentication-1_0.html> and OpenID Connect Account Porting<http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-account-porting-1_0.html> ready for publication by end of the year. For the Authentication Profile, that would require closing out the remaining open issues<https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/issues?status=new&status=open&component=Authentication> and, for Account Porting, update the security section (as discussed at last year's workshop in Amsterdam).
* As part of moving specifications to publication, the work on development of use cases for OpenID Certification<http://openid.net/certification/faq/> for the MODRNA specifications can start and Bjorn made an open request for resources to work on developing these use cases. Jörg asked what types of use cases were needed and Bjorn took an action to coordinate a discussion with Mike Jones and Hans Zandbelt to discuss this further. General information about the certification program can be found at the FAQ<http://openid.net/certification/faq/>.
6. Issue Tracker
* #33<https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/issues/33/modrna-as-an-individual-claim-request>: Jörg stated why not use ACR values instead of specific parameters as proposed in Authentication spec.?
* #61<https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/issues/61/please-provide-more-examples-potentially>: Jörg was asking whether it was worth the effort to produce an OpenAPI document for MODRNA Authentication given the minor changes?
* #62<https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/issues/62/ciba-support-for-spam-prevention-code-in>: Petteri was asked to provide slides for the use case to better explain the actual need. Gautam mentioned that the spam-control is covered in the Mobile Connect OIDC Profile.
From: Hjelm, Bjorn [mailto:Bjorn.Hjelm at VerizonWireless.com]
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2017 6:38 AM
To: Hjelm, Bjorn; openid-specs-mobile-profile at lists.openid.net<mailto:openid-specs-mobile-profile at lists.openid.net>
Subject: [E] [Openid-specs-mobile-profile] MODRNA WG Call
When: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 7:00 AM-8:00 AM America/Los_Angeles.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Openid-specs-mobile-profile