[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] Issues #1 and #31

Joerg.Connotte at telekom.de Joerg.Connotte at telekom.de
Thu Jun 15 09:23:06 UTC 2017

Hi guys,

There are two issues remaining that we should decide about in the next call.

Issue #1 Context - Service provider wants to influence message on the device
Gonza’s an my option is to at least move this issue from authentication to user questioning.

Issue #31 how to react if login_hint AND login_hint_token are provided

There are two ways to address this situation

·         login_hint_token takes precedence over login_hint, thus login_hint is ignored.

·         Throw an invalid_request error as there is potential for either sloppy implementation on the RP side or some corruption in the protocol.

Regards
Jörg