[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] [E] Issue 52 CIBA Pairwise Identifiers Structuring Text

Axel.Nennker at telekom.de Axel.Nennker at telekom.de
Thu Jun 8 14:17:43 UTC 2017

The "mandatory" and "validation at registration" parts are here:
https://xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org/cgi-bin/xml2rfc.cgi?Submit=Submit&format=ascii&mode=html&type=ascii&url=https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/raw/tip/draft-mobile-client-initiated-backchannel-authentication.xml?at=default#rfc.section.4

Charles raised the sector_identifier_uri validation issue and the need to amend discovery. I think this is not easy.

//Axel