[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] CIBA Pairwise Identifiers

Axel.Nennker at telekom.de Axel.Nennker at telekom.de
Sat May 20 10:48:52 UTC 2017

Hi,

currently the text regarding Pairwise Identifiers is scattered to several sections of the CIBA spec.
Polling: https://xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org/cgi-bin/xml2rfc.cgi?Submit=Submit&format=ascii&mode=html&type=ascii&url=https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/raw/tip/draft-mobile-client-initiated-backchannel-authentication.xml?at=default#rfc.section.3.5.1.1
Notification: https://xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org/cgi-bin/xml2rfc.cgi?Submit=Submit&format=ascii&mode=html&type=ascii&url=https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/raw/tip/draft-mobile-client-initiated-backchannel-authentication.xml?at=default#rfc.section.3.5.3.3

Should I move that text into one section for clarity?

Kind regards
Axel

DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG
T-Labs (Research & Innovation)