[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] Account porting example updates

Manger, James James.H.Manger at team.telstra.com
Tue Mar 14 01:14:24 UTC 2017

I have updated the examples of an encrypted port_token in the account porting draft. The previous example values had some bugs:
* They couldn't be fully checked because only a partially-elided version of the Old OP's public key was present. Now the complete Old OP's public & private key is in an appendix.
* There were some commas missing from some JSON.
* The AES-GCM calculation (ciphertext with tag) wasn't correct.

We are 8 days into the 45-day Implementer's Draft public review period<http://openid.net/2017/03/06/public-review-period-for-four-modrna-specifications-started/> that links to draft 07, while the corrected examples are in the subsequent Editor's Draft<https://id.cto.telstra.com/public/openid-connect-account-porting-1_0.html> (the current version in the Bitbucket repo). I'm not sure what to do about that. Perhaps the corrected examples are a minor change that can be reflected with a comment and updated links on the blog entry about the review/vote (and WG page)? Or perhaps a 2nd Implementer's Draft is reviewed/voted-on later with these changes and any others that the current review flushes out?

--
James Manger