[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] CIBA Review
GONZALO FERNANDEZ RODRIGUEZ
gonzalo.fernandezrodriguez at telefonica.com
Thu Dec 8 20:15:09 UTC 2016
You can find a new review of the CIBA draft with the follow changes:
1. Authentication Request Section: Improving the definition of “client_req_id”
2. Successful Authentication Request Acknowledgement:
a. auth_req_id: to explain that it won’t be present in token when using Polling mode
b. interval: fixing a misleading description
3. Token Request Using Polling Mechanism:
a. fixing a misleading description about the inclusion of “client_notification_endpoint” in the authentication request. It doesn’t make sense since Notification or Polling mode is defined at the registration time and “client_notification_endpoint” is not sent in the authentication request anymore.
b. auth_requ_id: fixing misleading description.
4. Changing Successful Token Polling to Successful Token Polling Response
5. Improving descriptions in Successful Token Polling Response and Successful Token Notification
6. expires_in parameter from Successful Authentication Request Acknowledgement refers to the auth_req_id that will be considered overdue to make new polling requests after that time.
7. New unknown_auth_req_id and expired_token erros in Token Error Response
8. Authentication Error Response section is defined and incorporates two new errors: “unknown_user_id” when OP can’t figure out the user to be authenticated by means of the hint and “expired_token” to indicate that the login_hint_token or id_token_hint provided is expired
9. Changing “client_req_id” to “client_notification_token”
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Openid-specs-mobile-profile