[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] minutes of MODRNA WG Call Nov 16th 2016

philippe.clement at orange.com philippe.clement at orange.com
Fri Nov 18 14:01:51 UTC 2016

Hi Torsten,

"Peer review": Will add this to the minutes.
However, we only had on this call attendance from UQ people, so we only noticed a commitment from orange to have a review on SIBA.

"Currently these specs solve the same problem differently": I'm not sure, because we only have Use Cases from UQ and comparing is more than difficult. On the other hand, we stated clearly in Paris the perimeter of User Questionning, different of server side authentication. But maybe you have in mind a specific feature in the 2 specs ?

"Send a note to the OpenId Connect list": will add this to the minutes

"Ask this WG to review UQ": already mentioned in the minutes

"we agreed I would ask Gautam whether we would give a presentation on our joined work"
Correct.  Will update the minutes. Due to the fact that putting an item in the agenda is in the hand of PET chairman, will propose in a subsequent mail to ask to the PET chairman to insert this item in the agenda.

Kind regards,
Philippe