[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] Move UQ to Implementers Draft?

Torsten Lodderstedt torsten at lodderstedt.net
Thu Nov 17 14:05:43 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I would like to get an impression of the working group's opinion
regarding the following question: Shall we recommend the User
Questioning Draft for adoption as a Implementers Draft?

If you think the draft is right, please state so.
If you think the draft needs more work, please state so along with an
explanation of your concerns.

Please give your feedback until 24th of Nov 2016.

best regards,
Torsten.

PS: If you are not familiar with the OIDF processes, you may take a look
into
http://openid.net/wordpress-content/uploads/2010/01/OpenID_Process_Document_December_2009_Final_Approved.pdf